What is the MMJ?
The MMJ is a competition in which a multimedia project is designed and implemented within 48 hours on a given topic – you can do anything like a short film, game, interactive installation, web app, radio report …
The project must be able to be published online (Youtube-Link, Soundcloud-Link, Download as .zip, …) and correspond to the netiquette.
All students are eligible to take regardless of the semester of the following departments
- Media Technology, Degital Media Technologies
- Media and communication consulting
- Media Management
Registrations are possible in teams up to 6 people.
The equipment has to be procured by yourself but the rooms and labs are provided!
You do not have a team?
No problem, you can also sign up as an individual.
In this case, if you do not want to attend on your own, we will try to get a team of several individual registrations. However, we may not be able to fulfill all the wishes regarding project type.
- Registration (individual or team registration) until 30.11.2017
- Meeting Area: FH Lounge DO, 7th December.2017 17:00h
- Announcement of the topic
- 48h time to realize a suitable project on the topic (earlier submission is possible)
- Online publication of the projects
- Voting phase (duration of one or two weeks)
Judging in several categories independently on the project type:
- Technical ingenuity
- Funniest contribution
- Audience prize